Are you an office manager, or do you manage a warehouse or factory? If you do, then you know how good lighting is critical for productivity and keeping people safe. More and more office, warehouse and factory managers are discovering the benefits of using advanced network lighting controls for their facilities. Here’s what you need to know about advanced network lighting controls and how it can help your facility.
What Are Network Lighting Controls?
Maybe you’ve heard of the term “network lighting controls” but aren’t quite sure what it means. Simply put, network lighting controls (NLC), allows a cloud-based software to maximize energy savings, improve productivity,
and maintain safe, comfortable light levels.means the ability to set lighting schedules throughout a facility at each lighting fixture rather than for an entire lighting circuit.
Basic Benefits of NLC Over Basic Lighting Controls
This lighting system is advanced or better than basic lighting controls for several reasons. For example:
- Fixture integrated sensors that permit lighting control at each individual fixture instead of using an entire light circuit allowing for a more granular control.
- It uses networked systems, allowing the ability to be controlled from any device.
- Wireless technology makes the lighting system easy to install as well as reconfigure.
- Each of the fixtures can be set, independently, for dimming and illumination.
- By dimming or even eliminating unused lighting, your facility uses less energy, so you save money.
- Daylight harvesting allows the lighting to adjust automatically to stay at a target level as a response to natural light levels.
- Ability to expand to sensors to monitor non-lighting items, such as humidity, temperature, space optimization, power metering and much more.
- It provides lighting that’s more attuned to workers within a space. As a result, employees are more likely to do a better job and produce more.
The Bottom Line:
By using advanced Network Lighting Controls, you can save time, be more productive and efficient, and save money. If you’re thinking about a lighting upgrade, contact us for a no-cost lighting anaylsis.