Many grocery stores across the country are updating their lighting to LED lights. Below we will discuss five benefits of updating the lighting in your grocery store.
1. Electric: LED lights save you money on your electric bill so that you can put that money to better use. Such as improving other areas of your store.
2. Increased light: LED lights shine 35% brighter so the items in your grocery store will look more appealing. When items look more appealing customers are more likely to buy them.
3. Longer life: the upfront cost of having LED lights put in is higher than the traditional lighting, but over-time you will make up the difference. LED lights are not replaced as often as traditional lighting.
4. Experience: customers will take notice of the updated lighting. The freezer isle will get a makeover just by updating your lighting.
5. Profit: when customers can better see the product that they are looking at, they are more likely to buy it. When the lighting makes your items look better, your sales will increase. Customers are more likely to buy an item that looks better.
Finally, the traditional lighting makes a grocery store look dim and dingy. The lighting changes the atmosphere of your store. When you make the switch to LED lighting, it makes the whole store look bright, and new. Customers are more excited to shop in a new, clean-looking store.